What is Strength Squad?
Strength Squad is a progressive workout program focused on building strength and muscle by perfecting your barbell back squat, barbell chest press, barbell shoulder press, row, and deadlift. In addition to these lifts, the program incorporates mobility, balance, and core work, utilizing auxiliary exercises to make this an all-inclusive workout. You will master the five major lifts with good form, leading to measurable strength gains and leaning out the body.
Register here to learn more about Strength Squad – No Obligations!
Current Rival members please email us.
Strength Squad Details:
Strength Squad is a tailored training program which makes use of the most basic human movement patterns to progressively strengthen the entire body as a coordinated system, gradually increasing loads which make the whole body stronger and more efficient.
To accomplish this, our program uses the primary barbell exercises which involve the body’s entire muscular system. These movements are utilized over the longest effective range of motion and loaded progressively, to force the adaptations necessary for increased strength.
The program includes:
- 55-minute workouts twice per week in small groups (maximum 5 people to allow for distancing) led by a certified personal trainer + a third workout programmed by the trainer for you to complete on your own
- A tracking spreadsheet to track all progress with measured weekly increases
- A time-tested linear progression of essential barbell lifts: Squat, Overhead Press, Bench Press, and Deadlift
- Tailored coaching and personal attention to ensure your form is impeccable, safe, and modified for your specific needs
- Accessory movements targeted for strength, quality movement, as well as some specific metabolic conditioning
- FREE Stamina Field gym membership during the program ($285 value)
- All of the above plus unlimited gym access, rowing and cycling classes
Pricing Details: $308 + tax per month
Plus, your complimentary gym membership will begin as soon as you sign up!
Squads are offered at a variety of times to accommodate most schedules. Check out the squad schedule here. When signing up for Strength Squad, be sure to note that times and days are grouped to occur at the same time on Monday/Wednesday, Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday.