What is FIT Squad?
FIT Squad is a high-intensity interval training workout. The programmed workout changes every two weeks – enough time to learn the moves, but not get bored. You will be doing functional exercises like squats, lunges, pushups, planks and so much more –utilizing all kinds of equipment in the gym (Bosu, Kettlebell, Med Balls, etc.). All five squadders will have their own station and within that station, they will have equipment that will be theirs for the entire workout. You will perform a specific exercise for a period of time, then move on to the next. You will be moving a good percentage of the time, the heart rate is up, you will get stronger, improve your endurance, and lean out the body.
Register here to learn more about FIT Squad – No Obligations!
FIT Squad Includes:
- Two 55-minute workouts per week (at a designated time/day) in a group of five, led by your personal trainer
- Additional workouts for you to complete each week in the gym on your own
- High-rep exercises utilizing a variety of equipment
- Access to the Rival Fitness Personal Training (Trainerize) app which will detail each of your workouts, provide you with a tracking mechanism to track your progress, and give you access to your personal trainer
- Utilization of the InBody body composition analysis device so that you can measure your gains (and losses!)
Includes a FREE Stamina Field membership during the program for unlimited gym access ($285 value)
Additional rowing and cycling classes
Pricing Details: $308 + tax per month
Plus, your complimentary gym membership will begin as soon as you sign up!
Squad Schedule April 11th – July 2nd 2021:
Tuesdays and Thursdays at