Posted January 26, 2021
While we are excited to welcome our members back to the gym, we are fully committed to keep everyone as safe as possible in a clean environment for everyone to enjoy.
Here are the measures we’ve taken to ensure your safety and new protocols we’ve implemented:
1. Upon your arrival to the gym:
- Masks must be worn in the lobby area and restroom areas
- Disinfect hands using the wipes at the front door
- Come to the front desk to check-in (you will be asked if you had any symptoms of COVID -19)
- Front desk will scan the barcode on your Rival Fitness app (please have your phone out)
- You will be handed a cleaning towel with disinfectant spray bottle for your use (see cleaning notes below)
- You will proceed to the workout area
2. While working out on your own:
- Do your best to stay at least 6 feet apart from other members
- Squat racks are spaced to allow distancing to happen
- If a piece of equipment is needed, communicate with other members so that distancing can occur
- Please wipe down equipment prior to use and after use (see cleaning notes below)
- There will be no towel service at this time. Please bring your own towel to use during your workout.
- When you check-in you will be given a cleaning towel and spray bottle to use for cleaning ALL equipment that you use during your workout. Please be mindful of cleaning ALL surfaces of the bars, dumbbells, benches, plates, cuffs, and all functional training equipment.
- Please maintain a distance of six feet from other members when working out.
- Masks are required in the lobby and are HIGHLY encouraged when you are working out. We have masks and gloves available for use if you don’t have your own. All Rival team members will be wearing masks at all times.
- The water bottle filler is still being installed, so please bring water if you wish. We hope to have the water bottle filler installed this week.
- Restroom use is limited to two people at a time and using the lavatories and washing hands. No showers are available at this time.
- No lockers available
- If you answer yes to any of these questions, we ask that you please cancel your workout appointment and refrain from coming to the gym:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
- Have you had a loss of taste or smell?
- Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
\We are very excited to see you all soon and appreciate everyone’s commitment to working together to ensure a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy.